• Customer reviews

on 13 May 2016
Product is lovely but the sizing is a bit weird. 39 to 40 - most people I know are one or the other and if you are a 40 this is unlikely to fit, probably ok if you are a 39.
on 18 May 2014
These style of Havaianas are great, the metal logo makes them a little different than the rest. They are really comfortable and fit well; I will buy another pair in a different colour. No problems with ordering and delivery; they arrived as expected and packed well.
One person found this helpful
on 27 September 2017
My dog loves chewing these
on 19 May 2016
Nice and comfy. Must have clean feet to wear them, as they get grubby. I used them around the pool on holiday
on 14 July 2015
Come up quite wide but loverly flip flops. Will be getting in different colours.
on 25 April 2012
I love these flip flips. I bought them last month in black and decided to get another pair in white! This time the service I received was even better...my goods arrived the very next day!
4 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2014
Had a pair of these for years until I got a new dog who ate them! Trawled the internet to find some more and to my delight I found some! As comfortable as ever, and easily worn in smart or casual surroundings :)
on 9 April 2015
great flip flops, lets hope they last for that sort of money
on 10 July 2017
They broke after a couple of months of using them.
on 14 July 2013
I love haviannas and on amazon you get the authentic product but discounted price!
Roll on holiday season as these will be great there!
One person found this helpful