Customer reviews

on 16 June 2016
I purchased this to replace a broken pair of white Havaianas I purchased one and half years ago. Delivery was quick, and arrived in an official Havaianas box/packaging. It comes with an official seal of authenticity, as proof it is original. Mine was free of defects.

Item and colour is exactly as shown in the description and photo. However, this new pair is a tad larger than my old one, maybe 1/2 a size bigger, which is strange as both are UK sizes 6/7. My old pair was a men's version purchased at a store in London, while this one is a unisex model; one would assume the men's pair would be larger. I noticed a few have commented that the ones sold here are slightly larger too.

Been wearing them for 2 weeks now, and the small difference in size is negligible for me, and it fits nearly as well like my old pair. Overall, highly recommended, especially for the price I paid. The quality and comfort is what you would expect from Havaianas flips flops.
review image review image
on 30 May 2017
These are the comfiest flip flops ever. You can wear them straight away without the need to break them in. I'd say if you're between sizes go towards the smaller size.
on 29 July 2016
Well a good selection of colours and patterns. The sizes are very small as I am a 9.5 uk shoe size and I needed a size 11.5 and that then only brings them only just past the end of my toe,and I don't have long toes. Not much room for a stubbing error! Ouch!
on 28 June 2017
Excellent as expected, second pair i have bought of these but be aware colour may vary first pair straps we on the yellow side of green second much more green.
on 21 September 2016
Good flip flop good fit. The Havianas logo on the right foot did have lots of glue that had leaked all over it making it look a bit fake but it did not deter from the fit or comfort factor.
on 10 June 2016
Upon receiving this item it looked dirty and the flag which is on the flip flop was all bent like it has being subjected to heat.

We had to send them back and unfortunately won't be buying again.
on 17 August 2017
Fantastic price and fantastic flip flops. Fit the same as all flip flops. Great item would highly recommend.
on 13 October 2014
Prior to buying I looked at previous reviews and noted some people had problems with the sizing. Not for my husband.We ordered size 8 41/42 and that is what it said on the Havaina box and they fitted perfectly.The colour black with yellow writing is really lovely and they were a great price.So happy we ordered them.
on 27 September 2016
The 'toe end' green bit popped out on the first day of wearing but it popped straight back in again and has been fine since. Much cheaper than other stores.
on 21 February 2017
Love it! It's typical Havaianas! I wear this more than any other shoe and it most probably the most versatile shoe in the world!