- Also check our best rated Patio Heater reviews
Hausen Stainless Steel 9.5KW Pyramid Real Flame Garden/Outdoor Patio Gas Heater
Gardening gifts--stocking fillers under £10*
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Genuine HAUSEN® Branded Product - The Specialists in Home and Leisure
- The Hausen® Stainless Steel Pyramid Flame Patio Gas Heater is perfect for birthday parties, family reunions, dinner parties with friends and other special occasions. This heater will keep you, family and friends warm in all weather.
- Suitable for use with Patio gas 5kg, Patio gas 13kg and Propane gas 19kg cylinders. Kit includes a patio gas/propane clip on regulator and gas hose. The gas cylinder is stored internally in the base of the heater. The max cylinder size is 15kg.
- This Sleek and modern designed heater has a built in flame failure safety device and an anti tilt safety device. Simply just turn the switch to adjust the power output. Covers are available in our shop.
- Colour: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel, Power: 9.5KW max (720 g/h), Dimensions: H221 (7ft) x W53 (21") x L61cm (24") , Weight: 30kg approx without bottle. Fully CE approved.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Hausen® Pyramid Flame Heater is a stylish, modern patio heater suitable for all types of patio's and gardens. It gives off great heat and is also fantastic to look at once in full flow. The handy storage area at the bottom means you can hide the big, ugly gas cylinder from view with ease. It is easy to set up and includes a flame failure safety device and an anti tilt safety device. The strong stainless steel design means it will last for ages. The fantastic looks coupled with the ease of use and durability makes this the perfect patio heater for every home and garden. Colour: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel, Power: 9.5KW max (720 g/h), Dimensions: H: 221 x W: 53 x L: 61cm, Weight: 30kg approx without bottle. Fully CE approved.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The machine is nicely designed with good attention to detail. It's pretty much all stainless and ally so should resist the weather. It will probably take you a couple of hours to assemble, even if you are mechanically competent. Don't drop any screws, they are stainless and there aren't any spares.
The instructions are OK, but don't mention that you need to fit the middle plate so that the control knobs are at the front, and the bottom plate so the wheels are at the back. And if you are a bit AR you'll want the top plate aligned front/back so it's symmetrical. It comes with a 27 mm patio gas regulator but you can fit a standard butane or propane regulator instead if you have a preferred gas bottle type.
Very nice thing indeed, reccomended :-)
Most recent customer reviews
Assembly was pretty straight forward.Read more