- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Haunted Wigan (Haunted (History Press)) Paperback – 1 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sarah Carberry and Nicola Johnson run Wigan Paranormal, a team which investigates ghostly phenomena in the region and also hosts public ghost-hunting events. Between them they have over twenty years' experience in the field.
Top customer reviews
It is a must read about Haunted Wigan, opens your mind and makes you think seriously about the paranormal world, and what / who has gone before us.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category