- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ireland (1 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845886941
- ISBN-13: 978-1845886943
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,170,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Haunted Cork Paperback – 1 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Darren Mann is the head of the Paranormal Database, an organisation dedicated to recording reports on the subject across the UK and Ireland. The oranisation has a large web presence, and a committed following.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
While the book is not a long read, the tales inside are fascinating and told in a way you feel like you are listening down at the local pub sipping a Guinness. The stories also have images and great pictures to help the reader better understand the surrounding. I would love to return to Ireland with book, digital recorder and KII in hand and investigate some of the locations. The author seems to have conducted great research and whether these stories are more urban legend or myths, they delight all the same.
I highly recommend for anyone interested in some of the haunted stories of Ireland in County Cork, curl up in your favorite chair and settle in for a fun read.