Customer reviews

Haunted Bodmin Moor
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.89

on 17 May 2014
Being a,Cornish girl myself by birth,... I could totally relate with this Book..... We older Cornish people, freeze up with 'such fear':of Bodmin- The. place today still, sends shivers down my spine.A highly recommended read four anyone who would be likely to be traveling to Cornwall in the near future. Visiting the Inns in General around Bodmin Moor is a experience in it self, let alone the Jamacia Inn. A Absolute must Read!
on 1 July 2017
This was a great little book ...sent shivers down my spine ; Bodmin Moor certainly isn't a place I'd like to get lost on , on a dark night ...mind you , I wouldn't during the day either ! Bbbrrrrr!
on 3 September 2017
What I have read so far seems to be ok some stuff is just stupid but it does have some good information and stuff to read
On time delivery happy
on 3 October 2015
This book is very interesting and I enjoyed it as I have now moved to the area so could relate to certain aspects of the book
on 25 July 2016
Got this book for a present my husband enjoyed it verry much
on 1 April 2013
Good local read love the history and true stories very readable and would like to see more from the author
2 people found this helpful
on 13 April 2013
I work on Bodmin Moor and I didn't know much of the history, only what the tourist is told. I can look at the moor in a different way.
on 23 October 2016
Very good
on 20 June 2014
Normally I would opt for books with mostly pictures, but I'm certainly glad that I strayed from the comfort of the pop-up genre to read this.