- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Also check our best rated Baby Travel System reviews
Hauck Freerider Shop 'n Drive - Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- In line tandem style double buggy with matching car seat
- Removeable rear seat
- Extra large wheels, suitable for all terrains
- Lockable from wheel for a smooth ride
- Simple fold mechanism
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
hauck Freerider Shop 'n Drive Travel System
The Freerider Shop 'n Drive Travel System is a three-wheel jogger buggy ideal with an extra seat unit. The buggy is suitable for two children of different ages, and when the easy-to-assemble second seat is removed it becomes a simple, functional jogger, meaning it can be used to suit all your needs.
Features include adjustable backrest and footrest, padded shoulder straps on the harness, and a bumper bar for security. The system also includes a large shopping basket, making the whole system suited for active parents on the go.
Group 0+ car seat
The Freerider system includes a Group 0+ car seat. Suitable for use from birth until the child is approximately 13 kg, it makes it easy for you to transfer your baby from car to pushchair and back without having to disturb them if they are asleep. The rearward-facing car seat features a three-point harness for safety, as well as an additional head support insert. Fully tested to ECE44/04, the seat uses patented materials to achieve excellent test results in both front and side crashes, and is secured in your car using a standard three-point seatbelt.
Lockable swivel front wheel
The Freerider Shop 'n Drive Travel System features an individually locking front wheel. The system should be used in 'swivel mode' in general conditions for a smooth ride with easy steering, and the front wheel can be locked into position when on rougher terrain to help maneuverability over every bump.
- A large shopping basket providing storage space for shopping and accessories
- Simple one-touch braking system on the rear wheels
- Compact folding mechanism for easy storage in the boot of your car
Browse the full range of hauck travel systems
Shop 'n' Drive
Soft Trio Set
|Includes carry cot||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Includes car seat||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Includes changing bag||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Number of wheels||4||3||3||4||4||4||4||4|
|Frame weight||7.6 kg||9.1 kg||12.5 kg||12.1 kg||9.1 kg||10 kg||11.4 kg||10 kg|
|Handle height||103 cm||76–110 cm||72–112 cm||102–106 cm||104 cm||102–106 cm||97–104 cm||85–111 cm|
|Reversible seat unit||✔||✔|
|Additional seat unit||✔|
1 x pushchair
1 x carseat
1 x raincover
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a cheap buggy for two I think this is a good deal despite the disadvantages! I guess also you do get what you pay for, and it is very reasonably priced. My husband seems happy with it!
The main seat broke off within a few weeks of using it!
Hauck also have terrible warranty cover
The only upside is that it has two seats
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!