Size: 6 UK Child|Colour: Hot Air Balloons|Change
Price:£14.29 - £22.99

on 1 July 2014
These were bought for a child currently wearing size 4.5 so to say a size 5 is obvious. However they do seem very large such that they fall off when trying to walk. Perhaps they will be ok for the winter and the garden watering will have to be left to grandad.
on 7 June 2014
My daughter is usually a size 6 (eur 23) but after looking at the size guide for Hatley it states a size 5 is a eur 23, on that basis I opted for size 5 which fits as expected. Lovely little wellie which I've teamed with the butterfly raincoat.
on 20 January 2015
Lovely pattern on these boots. I bought a bigger size because they were cheaper and I was afraid they are going to be too large, but no, when I put them next to her current boots (which are already too small) they were hardly a bit bigger
on 26 January 2015
Lovely looking boots. Handle is a nice feature and colours are pretty (elephants). Came in a rather posh hatley box which is inusual for wellies and made a good gift. Hope they fit now. Will look great with the jacket to match.
on 29 January 2015
Bought for my daughter to keep at school for muddy days. She loves them. I haven't seen them that much since they went into school, but they're good, decent wellies and there are absolutely no complaints about them from us!
on 28 August 2014
I brought these wellies for my 2-year-old, she loves the handles which make it easy to put them on even for her. They are almost knee-high, so no need for extra protection if you're looking for a little fun in the puddles.
on 30 September 2014
I bought these boots for my 4 year old exactly a week ago today. He's worn them 3-4 times. One of the handles on the inside of the boot has almost completely ripped off at the rim. The kids not been putting them on over thick socks or anything!

I loved Hatley wellies up until now. Not so sure after this....
on 25 November 2014
Bought last minute for a holiday, these were absolutely perfect. My son has small feet and was just under the size we bought (but didn't want to go too small and end up with squashed toes). These fitted fine and he was able to go on long walks, run about, and even wade in a river without getting wet feet. Very easy to get on and off as well as not tight fitting. The handles are good too!
on 18 December 2014
I bought 2 pairs of these boots 4 my twin great grandsons . they loved them and wont take them off .they love that they can put them on and off themselves . beautifully packaged . delivered next day free by amazon prime .
on 27 August 2015
I am very disappointed with these wellies - my little girl had them for six months and both of them have almost an inch big hole, one in the seam, one by the toes. This is a third pair of Hatley boots we had and the quality went down as the first two lasted fine.