- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The Hating Book Paperback – 1 Apr 1989
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
I hate hate hated my friend. When I moved over in the school bus, she sat somewhere else.
About the Author
Charlotte Zolotow--author, editor, publisher, and educator--has one of the most distinguished reputations in the field of children's literature. She has written more than seventy books, many of which are picture-book classics, such as Mr. Rabbit and the Lovely Present and William's Doll. She lives in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com