- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Hatha Yoga Pradipika Paperback – Illustrated, 9 Jan 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I recommend this book to everyone. Specially Hindus. Sanskrit text with meaning and then insightful commentary is mesmerizing. --Gaurav Sharma Aug 22, 2012
About the Author
Swami Muktibodhananda is an exponent of the Satyananda Yoga system. Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswathi has written another book called Swara Yoga: The Tantric Science of Brain Breathing. Swami Muktibodhananda was born in Melbourne in 1959. She moved to India at the age of seventeen, and lived with her guru, Swami Satyananda Saraswati. She has conducted extensive research into Swara Yoga as well as Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Swami Muktibodhananda Saraswathi moved back to Melbourne in 1985, where she set up the Melbourne Yoga Therapy Centre. She now lives in Melbourne, teaching yoga there.