on 31 December 2016
Downloaded this app as my husband brought me a very cute limited addition furbling,I am 40 but a furry is for any age,but disappointed to realize I needed the big furby boom to be able to play the app properly,so this means hubby now has to get me a furby boom :) so I am not complaining
on 13 August 2014
We have a furby boom toy so my 4yr old wanted the app. It interacts with it and the games are simple, but fun. My 4 yr old loves it and plays with it for quite a while. Really pleased with it and would recommend.
on 20 May 2017
When you start the game do you here squeaking noises? What is it? It hurts your ears this could do something bad to you! It may be the furby noises or something else. Please take the noise off I am not able to play I put the noise down then I could not hear it but it still wouldn't let me play the game. Do something about this please.
on 11 March 2015
Stopped working
on 20 February 2014
got for my tablet so my daughter could get the most out of her furby, it takes a while to get going but it does the job
on 31 October 2013
So my 8 year old daughter claims. It arrived promptly and well packaged. Be sure to have the batteries and wee screwdriver to hand as they will want to get it going right away. The free app is the key and she has had hours of fun feeding, washing, hatching eggs etc. It is pricey but not much more than a Wii game and the app is free. In hours of play time - a bargain. Guess what's on top of her Christmas list now?
on 1 June 2016
I think that this is a great game! There is only one bad thing about this game that went wrong, but it's funny to me actually. So when Dah-Toh broke and stopped working, I got a furby boom Crystal series called Bee-Doo. I scanned it but it showed up as a zig-zag furby, but I'll fix that soon, I just had really bad Wi-Fi, but long after Dah-Toh went, I went to her completed profile with 83 Furblings and went to the golden egg. When I saw it, for some reason it was a RIVER FURBY!!! I personally Hasbro or at least SOMEBODY needs to fix this game!
on 7 January 2014
Great app. 6 year old loves it. If you get strange noises at the beginning go into settings and bring the communication setting down till it stops. I thought my kindle was broken, well the speakers anyway. Has quite a lot of different things to do on it, and can be used with or without your furby boom. Definitely recommend.
on 17 October 2013
Downloaded this yesterday. Initially experienced some crackling sound but followed the instructions in settings and have not noted any problems since. My son loves this app. We do not have a Furby creature so can not comment on how well it interacts, but as a stand alone app he is having great fun creating Furbies and generally having fun.
22 Comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2014
Only problem with this app is you must have a furby to play which we have it is fun as well we like this app it was our first we downloaded