on 2 December 2015
A good fast paced alternatively to monopoly. Games are around 15-20 minutes long and the rules are easily understood by beginners, though there is some strategic depth in when and why you should play some of the cards.

It has proven a relatively enjoyable game, and is often placed around more serious board and card games as a way to warm up or cool down after a good gaming session.

The only disappointment was that I was sent a USA version in the UK and this has diminished from the playing feel as the property names are unfamiliar to me and other players.
on 16 August 2017
Really fun and great deck - Easy for kids to play and learn. comes in a great box to store them in and keep them safe for endless matches.
on 28 March 2017
Addictive gameplay, very competitive. This game has been eroding my relationship with my wife slowly since we bought it.
on 28 April 2017
Haven't used these yet . But have played with a friends . Good fun
on 16 August 2016
Gives me and my family hours of fun. Easy to understand and suitable for wide range of ages.
on 1 June 2017
Our family love this game great for travelling long journeys.
on 26 October 2016
Brilliant game, second time I've bought it as we lost the other one. Best card game we've played.
on 9 April 2017
Best game
on 22 January 2014
Item arrived ahead off schedule and only took a couple of times to fully understand rules.
Great card game that can be enjoyed by all ages.
on 18 July 2017