Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 3 March 2017
Great game for adults and kids alike, new swipe gestures and various game modes add much needed variety to the old formula although choosing game modes and understanding what various beeps and flashes for current score and level actually mean takes some time, so might be confusing for younger kids at first.

In general I'm happy with the purchase.
on 13 July 2017
I bought this at the end of April for my daughter's birthday in July (today). And it doesn't work! It let's you play one game then acts as if a button is being pressed or something and buzzes lots and becomes unresponsive. Unfortunately because I like to buy presents early rather than last minute, I'm past the 30 day returns window and my daughter is stuck with a birthday present that she can't play with.
on 2 January 2015
This was a Christmas present and I am told that my grandson, who is 4, loves it! Good hand, hearing and eye coordination and quick reaction time required! He loves it as he is very active and quick off the mark! Sound can be a bit annoying for adults but he plays it in his bedroom or in the sitting room during the day whilst Mum is busy in the kitchen so not too bad.
on 4 August 2017
This is a really good update on the original. It's devilishly frustrating but good for children and adults and even young children like this for a short period.
on 1 September 2017
This appears to be the only way to get in touch?
The game is fine but there's no instructions and looking online there should be. HELP please.
on 18 July 2016
Son loves it.got it for birthday and it provided hours of fun so far
on 8 December 2014
A modern and very slick version of the heavy and bulky Simon Says game that I used to play in the 80s. Easy to hold and very intuitive. My 8 year old son loves it. My only gripe is that you don't get a verbal score at the end of the game. Instead, you have to count the number of beeps that are played to you.
on 13 January 2015
great hit. Kids love playing with all the family or as individuals. I love the fact that it has tried to replicate the old sounds of the original Simon game! It survived being dropped a few times so seems like it is built to last!
Lots of different functions - individual, party, pair games add to the variety.
on 16 January 2015
a Christmas present for my 11 year old American nephew who loved it and called it his "most addicting" present. Beware, it emits sounds (but as I don't live with my nephew, I don't care!)
on 21 November 2015
A good fun rehash of the classic Simon game. Fairly complicated with all the different game modes however. Fun game but my kids much prefer the Bopit series of electronic toys and this get s left on the toy box.