Furby Boom Polka Dots
- The more you talk to your Furby and interact with it, the more English it speaks!
- The way you treat your Furby shapes its personality!
- Pull and hold tail for 10 seconds to make Furby sleep
- Introduce Furby to others
- Play games, get eggs and raise virtual Furblings with the free Furby Boom app
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Get ready, because Furby Boom is the beginning of an adventure. A New Generation Is Hatching on the free Furby Boom app, where you and your Furby Boom can collect digital eggs, hatch them, and raise a city of virtual Furby Furblings. The Furby Boom experience combines real-world interactions with virtual play for a game that will keep you coming back for more. Your Furby Boom responds to you, changes personalities based on how you treat it, dances to your music, speaks Furbish and, more than anything, wants to connect with you!
2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colours and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights.
- Build your virtual Furby Furblings City
- Collect and hatch virtual Furblings to fill your city in the Furby Boom app, and try to get the golden Furblings egg
- Raise digital Furblings with your Furby Boom
- You can hatch and raise virtual Furblings with your Furby Boom, and play games together using the free Furby Boom app
- Take care of your Furby Boom with the app
- Use the Furby Boom app to give your Furby Boom creature virtual food, checkups, showers and more
- Give your Furby Boom a name
- Furby Boom will remember the name you give it and the names of other Furby Boom friends it meets
- You shape its personality
- Furby Boom has more than twice as many possible responses as the previous Furby, and how you treat Furby Boom will shape its personality
- Ages: 6 and up
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- The Furby Boom app is available on the App Store and Google Play. Not compatible with prior Furby generations. See Furby.com for instructions, availability and compatibility info. Available for a limited time. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Note: Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information
- Includes Furby and instructions
1 x Furby
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 & Galaxy Note 2
* Amazon Kindle Fire HD Gen 1 and 2 (Gen 3 is NOT compatible because it lacks a microphone)
* Google/Asus Nexus 7
* Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD (except model XT926)
* Toys R Us Tabeo
Also, during the holidays, my daughter and her friend placed both their furbies ( a furby white and a furby boom) and let them speak over the phone - Voila, it works!!! Amazing as the furbies talked in 'furby language' over the phone which made the magic more wonderful! You won't regret getting one.
My 10 year old son also loves it, keeps trying to sneak it away and has asked for one for his birthday; you can make it do some pretty gross things (via the app) and my apparently disturbed child likes trying to make Furby vomit, and then eat it's own vomit. Nice.
Furby is durable, colourful, interesting, exciting, and is fricken awesome for scaring the dog. It doesn't take forever to go to sleep, so if you're sick of hearing it you can just place your hand over it's eyes and it will soon be snoring and then quiet.
I would recommend this toy, it seems to be providing hours of fun, even when she isn't playing with it directly, it's sitting next to her jabbering away. I got it when the price was on offer, at £40, and I think that was a bargain. I'd say, for the enjoyment it's given my daughter, it would've been worth up to around £55-60.
In the box was also a large poster chart to keep track of the eggs you hatch, which she seems very enthusiastic about filling in.
EDIT: Editing this 2/2/2014 just to add that this is still a hit. The original batteries from my daughter's birthday lasted just short of 2 months, and the second set are still working fine. Furby does everything with my daughter.Read more ›
So great fun? yes...then...we have two Furbi. Our daughter wanted one for Christmas - she'd seen the advert. My other half brought an exdisplay one but it was not a Boom and was a 2012 one and we found it didn't do the eggs and babies which is what our daughter wanted so in a sale we got a Boom - we opted for 'Santa' giving her one (very excited) and us giving her one - as we didn't know what Santa had got her (hook, line, sinker!) ... How cute they chatter away to each other, while you're on the phone, watching TV, reading a book. While one is on the App the other one chatters way. Then if you spend ages on the app with one the other one gets bored and turns evil! you then have a farting, burping muttering creature that mummy & daddy have to nurse back to happiness for two hours. Then of course there is night time, when the child wants the furbi in her room, but if you get one to sleep the other one wakes it up. or if you get them to sleep downstairs they wake up on the journey to the bedroom, or the child wont sleep because the furbi are not in the room yet.
And guess what wakes you up on boxing day morning? Yup two fluffy things singing and chattering to each other. Oh well child not bored yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A much loved family friend...that I take the batteries out of occasionally. Kids love her.the app works great on iPad and Samsung tabs and loads of games etcPublished 2 months ago by Tracy
If you want a really annoying noisy gadget that your kids will love then this is for you!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer