Customer reviews

Hasbro Angry Birds Go Multi-pack
Price:£4.89+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 July 2014
Bought for my 9 year old Angry Birds fan. They are a good idea, but when they have been downloaded onto your tablet they become a bit useless - just like any toy car to a 9 year old really, and are currently getting dusty up on his shelf.
on 6 September 2017
My child likes it.
Bought for my avid angry bird fan child. He loves this product as it seems very magical to ' unlock ' a character via a telepod. As always a tad overpriced but fun and good quality toy. All in all good fun so go ahead and buy some !
on 22 May 2014
A bit difficult to get out of the plastic pack so I carefully used scissors on it to free them.

I must admit I bought this cheap pack to test whether Telepods would work on the tablet after seeing some reviews stating they were not compatible with some tablets. I am pleased to say they scanned first time and without any problems so I have a happy Grandson.

BTW the tablet is a PIPO M7 Pro and it also works on its big brother the M9 Pro.

Tip.. Place the tablet in a bright place and make sure you put the cart on the pod the correct way round. The pod that the cart sits on has a small indent that the metal ball on the underside of the cart sits in. That makes sure it is properly aligned.

One problem.. My Grandson now wants more!
on 21 April 2014
The rating chosen as it made a little boy very happy. This product is obviously for little boys, it gives them a lot of fun. Product well packaged, needs to be set up by a adult.
on 22 April 2014
Don't buy for the hudl they are not compatible you will have a disappointed child!!!!!.
This IS not stated on the pack. Had to contact Rivio the makers of Angry birds.
on 29 May 2014
I really wish I had researched these better before allowing my son to buy these, but the product description did not mention any incompatibility with any tablets or devices, so I assumed that they would work on my son's Hudl. I've read some forums since where people have said that shining a light through the plastic 'holder' worked with the Hudl, but it didn't work for us. :-(
on 10 May 2014
My kids love angry birds and using the iPad so I thought this would be a good buy. In reality it really does not add much to their angry birds go game at all. Once you have activated the pod that's it so it's then redundant! It's also quite tricky to get lined up to activate which caused frustration in my 4 year old. Not a great toy at all
on 11 April 2015
Very disappointed grandson! Not made clear this does not work with an iPad 3. Couldn't return as in his enthusiasm he ripped the packaging. Waste of money.
on 22 June 2014
Works excellent. Easy for a 4 yr old to manage and hours of fun for my boys.not only an ipad game but they can play with them physically as well.