Travel Guess Who
- The classic guessing game comes in a compact size
- Great guessing game fun
- Quick set-up and a self-contained storage tray
- Average gameplay 10 minutes
- For 2 players
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Mystery Face Game, Ages 6 years and upwards. Miles of Smiles.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Below are the rules of HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP GW:
1. Each player draws THREE cards. A bit fiddly to slot in, I know, but if you're the kind of mind that appreciates Guess Who, I know you can do it. A bit of overlap never hurt anyone.
2. Now concentrate. Legal questions are of TWO sorts: Either 'Do ANY of yours have...?' or 'Do MOST of yours have...?'. The ANY question doesn't need explaining; the MOST one does and is crucial - MOST simply means more than 1, i.e. 2 or 3 (all)
So if you get asked 'Do MOST of yours have dark hair?' and say you have two black and one brown, your answer would have to be 'Yes'. Your opponent now knows that you have AT LEAST two darkies, and PERHAPS a third. If you only had one darky and therefore answered 'No', your opponent would be left with the unsavoury conclusion that you MIGHT have one, but definitely not any more. Got it?
NB: There is no 'Do ALL of yours have...?' question.
3. The most beautiful rule of all and the third, CRITICAL enhancement of Championship GW is this: each player can choose to decline ONE - and only one - question per game. Rest assured, a poker-faced 'I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not going to answer that' adds more than just smug satisfaction. It opens up a whole new bluffing dimension, which, if executed and timed successfully, will see you careering ahead while your opponent is left to restructure his game around an inferior and ultimately fatal line of enquiry. Not only is he or she left without an answer, he or she cannot ask the same question the following go.
4. As an offshoot of the above, you HAVE to answer the first question.Read more ›
Recommended for some indoor fun with kids and friends.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product my 5yr old loves it. Prefers it to the normal sized one, even though we only bought this for holiday.Published on 29 Jan. 2014 by Karen Smith
brought this game to take away on our hoildays even played it on airoplane but pieces can be a bit small but it still a great game to playPublished on 21 Feb. 2013 by beryl cooper