- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: To prevent possible injury by entanglement, remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees in a crawling position
Hasbro 36869186 Double Lightsaber 'Darth maul'
- Arm yourself with the ultimate weapon of the Sith.
- With fully retractable blades. Extend one blade or both.
- Press the buttons and spin the lightsaber to extend the blades.
- Length of lightsaber when fully extended: 150 cm.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The lightsaber is the ultimate weapon of the heroic Jedi and the sinister Sith. When these two forces of good and evil meet in battle, the clash of their blades echoes throughout the galaxy. Grab your lightsaber and join the fight! Become a master of lightsaber combat with this incredible double-bladed replica, just like the one wielded by DARTH MAUL. Mesmerize your opponent as you spin your lightsaber, then stun him with the press of a button as you extend one or both blades for a reach of five feet! Recommended For Ages 4 and up.
Top Customer Reviews
Just one word of warning when fully extended it is huge and would in the wrong hands do some damage, Mummies take care of your precious things so easy to knock with this.
The product is misrepresented here; it doesn't require batteries (which is stated in the product detail) and will not light up, which is implied in the item detail.
Despite being an official licensed product, the quality is very poor. The buttons on the handle do not appear to control the 'blades' when extended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's certainly been a few years since I had this, but seeing as I still throw this around today and it still hasn't broken is commendable.Published 1 month ago by Avi
its probably my own fault for not reading the details correctly but I thought this would light up not just extend. very expensive for a toy that does very littlePublished 18 months ago by Miriam Mullen
Not a very sustantial item, more lightweight than expected. Not many working features.Published on 12 Feb. 2015 by Roger Bamber
My 8 year old grandson loves it. It is too long to play with safely indoors but excellent for the garden. I ordered this for Christmas and it was delivered in good time.Published on 3 Jan. 2015 by H J Lomas