Customer reviews

on 17 August 2015
Finally - something that works! I've been looking for a solution to our peacock problem for several months. We had just about become used to a pair from the local farm patrolling our grounds and roosting on our roof but since they produced 5 chicks, now grown into squabbling "teenagers", the situation has become desperate. They leave huge deposits on our garden paths and patios; make a horrendous caterwauling noise from dawn til dusk; regularly crash-land onto our conservatory roof and have come close to causing accidents as they play chicken with passing cars and cause passing horses to rear up, nearly unseating their riders.

I'm an animal lover so causing pain to these beautiful but pesky creatures is not an option. However, five well-aimed squirts from this powerful little gun, aimed to rain down on their heads like a rain storm. disperses all five of them in seconds! They really don't like getting wet. It can even reach across my double garage roof and splash them where they hide beneath the branches of an overhanging tree. After a week of wettings, they now disperse the moment I open the side door and they see the white and orange of the gun.

For prolonged action, the gun can also take a 2 litre water bottle (I use an empty Tesco still water bottle) which screws on in place of the navy cylinder in the photo.
on 8 August 2017
Bought to keep cats out of the garden (they've been killing so many birds!) so it saw infrequent use, a lot less than a child would use it anyway. It lasted less than 3 months, went to unscrew the bottle to refill it and it came off in my hand leaving the screw top in the base. There wasn't even a snapping noise, I've never seen plastic rot before!
on 15 June 2017
The neighbors cat has now learned not to sit on my car. I'd call that a success!
on 10 March 2017
Have already had fun with my Grandson and this as it is a great Water pistol. However I have warned him not to fire at peoples faces as the water spurt is very strong and shoots at a real pace.
on 6 April 2017
This is Excellent, I bought it to scare off pigeons and it works. Pigeons do learn very quickly and the few that don't take off as soon as they see me with this, I don't get a chance to spray them anymore!!!
on 20 May 2017
Worked really well. Good value
on 25 July 2017
It's good, but unless you expand the container it gets through it very quickly. The range isn't great, although managed to blast some pigeons out of my cherry tree which is immensely satisfying. Doesn't leak which is good
on 27 June 2017
My grandson loved this, just the right size for a three year old!
on 15 April 2017
delivered quickly and happy with this product
on 28 July 2017
This is very well made and nice and easy to handle, it has a very effective water jet. BUT I can not give it five stars because, within two days, the feeder tube was black with mould or fungus and, since children will obviously play with it, it must be considered a health hazard. Mine has only been filled with tap water and I have not found anything that will get rid of the mould. I am considering taking it to my Council Health Inspectors.