Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Aug 2013, 22:51:21 BST
damncutebaby says:
Come on Amazon have you really sold out of this :( If so please say, don't leave it open with the email option. I missed it when people said they got it pre-ordered for under £60. How long was it up for? It is to be released in September, if it is sold out then I guess I will have to re order the US one :( which is out this month. Better be buying myself a multi region Bluray player.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2013, 19:45:14 BST
M. Freeman says:
Remember that there are no negative consequences for cancelling a pre-order on Amazon. There are probably loads of people that have pre-ordered just on the small chance that they will want it to ensure that they won't have to worry about it being sold out. By the time it gets within a week or so of it being released they may then cancel the pre-order because they've decided they didn't want it after all. I do it all the time.

Keep checking the page, especially when it gets closer to the time, it'll probably pop in and out of being available.

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 19:34:42 BST
Mr N M Cox says:
Just purchased this item, and still seems to be some available..

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 19:46:11 BST
damncutebaby says:
It still says it is unavailable on UK amazon and had no email sent to me to say it is back up. No matter it is on it's way from US.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Aug 2013, 19:49:53 BST
damncutebaby says:
Did u get it from UK or the US?

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 19:49:57 BST
Mr N M Cox says:
Yip, unavailable now, someone must hae cancelled and I must have baught that one,I was also signed up to their alerts but didnt recieve one..just randomly checked. So glad I did though :)

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 19:51:47 BST
Mr N M Cox says:
Purchased from the U.K - cost £64.67.

Posted on 27 Aug 2013, 19:51:59 BST
damncutebaby says:
Very lucky as it was't that long ago I double checked. My US one has been posted today so will be with me shortly, very excited

Posted on 29 Aug 2013, 10:53:36 BST
I pre-ordered this on amazon.com but managed to get one on here too :) the only off putting thing about ordering the items from amazon.com is the import fees. Would have happily paid the fees for this tho!

Posted on 30 Aug 2013, 07:57:17 BST
damncutebaby says:
My one form the US arrived yesterday! :) looks good.

Posted on 31 Aug 2013, 17:21:57 BST
Just was wondering if this is true. I've been looking back since I first saw it on the UK store and never have I seen it available. I was thinking it would come available closer to the release date or maybe afterwards. Also is this one Region A (America) or B (Europe)?

Posted on 31 Aug 2013, 21:15:51 BST
damncutebaby says:
This one is meant to be region B! the Blu-ray box is completely different to the US one by looks of it but the zombie head tank is the same. The one I got myself is region A as I gave up on this, as I checked everyday 3 or 4 times and it never came up for me. Also means the bluray cases will match my zombie head for season 2 which I also got from amazon.com.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2013, 21:48:52 BST
Yeah. I am thinking importing and getting a region free blu ray player. How much does it cost in total?

Posted on 31 Aug 2013, 21:52:40 BST
damncutebaby says:
It cost me around £95 in total, the boxset being around £61.50 u can do it for a little less I did amazon globle express, which paid my import fees and got it to me on the thursday when it only came out on the tues so that was pretty darn quick. There is a standard amazon globle which think was around £10 less. I still need to get a region player will do after xmas I think

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2013, 21:54:56 BST
Yeah. Being a big walking dead fan, probably like yourself, I will buy the UK Standard Version of Season 3 too just so I have the stunning Fish Tank Edition haha!

Posted on 31 Aug 2013, 22:00:15 BST
damncutebaby says:
I have posted photos of it on my horror facebook page, there are also unboxing of the US one on youtube which I think you should look at if you have not yet seen the vids :D

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2013, 22:22:53 BST
Yeah I've seen it. Damn I'm so excited! I think I would rather get it imported now as a cheaper price instead of paying £150+ in the future. Then again I found a website which has Season 2 Limited Edition for £79.99.

Posted on 31 Aug 2013, 22:27:18 BST
damncutebaby says:
The season 2 set is nice, I have that as well :D yeah with the US ones u get the digipack and UK is just custom so nothing new for the UK lol the US ones look nicer to me anyways. also the US season 1 was uncut and ours was. I think also they got more extras on S2 pack then we did but I may be wrong on that one.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2013, 22:30:49 BST
Yeah there is a limited edition Season 1 too for £35 on the same website. Knowing me I will end up having Season 1,2 and 3 UK Version. Then Season 1,2 and 3 US Limited Edition :D

Posted on 31 Aug 2013, 22:31:44 BST
damncutebaby says:
lol nothing wrong with that if you are a fan :D

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2013, 22:42:49 BST
I think I'm more obsessed than a fan lol :D I'm meeting Jon Bernthal (Shane) and Chad Coleman (Tyreese) next month! :D

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2013, 00:03:49 BST
Also just one last question there are 3 delivery options on the us store. Do you know the addition fees for these options?
Standard International Shipping
AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping
AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping.
Thanks

Posted on 1 Sep 2013, 02:26:34 BST
damncutebaby says:
standard was just normal didn't cover import charges, which you will get once hits UK, Think it works out cheaper if you pay for one of the global as sure when I got my head last year, I had to pay import charges and I had to pay a fee to the post office for something as well I know I ended up paying an exta £25 at least. The cost of that order was around $101 so around £65. but then as say once it gets to UK u have to pay your import charges before you get your item.
I got the Priority shipping which was around 15 in delivery and 15 in import charges. I paid $143 which is around £92.
Expedited shipping covered import at again around 12/15 and delivery which i think was around 7, when u are looking at buying options u can click to see a quote of costs I am sure it was around $126 which works out around £82. So I figured what the Hell pay an extra £10 and get it in a couple of days rather then a week plus. If when u place the item in the basket you can click to see what the estimated shipping costs are for your order. It's annoying if it costs over £18 then you have to pay import charges, so us wanting cool looking limited edition sets are guna have to suffer this annoying fate :(

Posted on 1 Sep 2013, 09:08:10 BST
Okay thank you. I will probably get Expedited Shipping as you've said covers the import fees and the delivery is abit cheaper. Thank you so much! :D

Posted on 1 Sep 2013, 10:09:40 BST
Mr N M Cox says:
Where can you get the season 2 for £79.99? Wanted it for ages but won't pay the £300+ people are selling it for now!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  9 Aug 2013
Latest post:  12 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers