Harvard Business Review Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 30-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 30-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- In order to complete your transaction, we will share your order data (name, invoice address, order information) with the publisher or magazine vendor and circulation-auditing organization. We will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Find out more.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. If you cancel this subscription, we will provide a prorated refund based on the number of issues remaining. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher or magazine vendor and circulation-auditing organization, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.co.uk customers at the time of renewal.
- For monthly subscriptions, your subscription will continue to renew each month at the purchase price until you cancel.
- For all subscriptions, you can cancel anytime by going to Manage Your Content and Devices, where you can also update your payment method and address information.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.co.uk
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regarding layout, it is acceptable in the kindle but great on the kindle apps in tablets, which is just like having the magazine.
However, as the journal itself is great and as I read one article after another I cannot complain, especially for the price, but nevertheless, I would love to see someone giving the magazine a better layout.
As for navigating there is a very handy 'view Sections & Articles' option at the bottom of each page, which opens up a table of contents so it is easy to jump between articles and select what you want to read.
It isn't as good as reading the print version for the short articles where you want to read what attracts your attention, but difficult to see what you could to make this better on a kindle. Given the main value of HBR is the longer articles I prefer reading HBR on the kindle.
As for costs it is £7.75 per month (£93 per year) for the print version, so it is cheaper on the kindle. What you don't get it access to the online archive, which you can get with the print version for another £11 per year. But you do get to keep the previous editions of the magazine from when you started subscribing.
I originally subscribed on my old 2nd Generation Kindle, and like some of other reviews, did find the navigation a little bit awkward but quite manageable. I later purchased the Kindle Fire HD, thinking I'd be able to move my subscription over and get a tablet version...
Makes sense no? Kindle family product being able to read other purchased/subscribed kindle content. Alas, this is not the case, HBR is NOT available on the Kindle Fire HD. Please get this sorted!!!!!!!!!!
If the product was available on the Kindle Fire/HD it would get 5 stars.
Otherwise though, it is a good magazine at an amazing price and if you're involved in professional services and struggle to find a spare 30 minutes, this is time well spent keeping up-to-date.
I have only read one issue yet but already I have read most of the contents within 36 hours and am very impressed. It focuses on relevant up to date issues and the coverage is first rate.
My only critisism is that the contents table is not the best to use. Articles appear or seem to appear under multiple sections and this gets a little confusing. But in terms of quality and value for money this is first rate.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews