Harvard Business Review Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 30-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 30-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- We will share your name and address with the publisher, but we will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Learn more
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, as the journal itself is great and as I read one article after another I cannot complain, especially for the price, but nevertheless, I would love to see someone giving the magazine a better layout.
Regarding layout, it is acceptable in the kindle but great on the kindle apps in tablets, which is just like having the magazine.
As for navigating there is a very handy 'view Sections & Articles' option at the bottom of each page, which opens up a table of contents so it is easy to jump between articles and select what you want to read.
It isn't as good as reading the print version for the short articles where you want to read what attracts your attention, but difficult to see what you could to make this better on a kindle. Given the main value of HBR is the longer articles I prefer reading HBR on the kindle.
As for costs it is £7.75 per month (£93 per year) for the print version, so it is cheaper on the kindle. What you don't get it access to the online archive, which you can get with the print version for another £11 per year. But you do get to keep the previous editions of the magazine from when you started subscribing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great read, I always learn something new whilst reading this great publication!Published 16 months ago by TommyJ
Love the layout and great value for one of the best journals being published today offering the most realistic and insightful articles on all subjects from strategy to change... Read morePublished 17 months ago by vinnie flaherty
A great tool for leadership, I highly recommend every leader to subscribe HBR.Published on 7 July 2014 by M.E.E. LONGDON
HBR is a great business magazine, covers a wide range of topics and is written in an easy to digest manner. Read morePublished on 31 Dec. 2012 by Ben
Setting up and launching a business and being interested in reading business and management materials I have been able to find a lot of excellent resources, mainly purchased... Read morePublished on 16 July 2011 by scottishben