- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 633 KB
- Print Length: 265 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 100 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Pottermore Limited (24 April 2012)
- Language: French
- ASIN: B005CRQ3GQ
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#308,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #92 in Kindle Store > Books > eBooks in Foreign Languages > French > Children's eBooks
- #1395 in Kindle Store > Books > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- #4708 in Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Harry Potter à l'École des Sorciers (Tome 1) (French Edition) Kindle Edition
|Length: 265 pages||Language: French|
For additional queries about Harry Potter books on Kindle, please visit Amazon's Help Page. If you encountered an issue with a purchase from the Pottermore Shop or need to contact their customer service, please visit Pottermore Shop's Help Pages. Don’t miss JK Rowling’s new crime novel The Cuckoo’s Calling, written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. Available immediately on Kindle.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have learnt many not so useful words from reading it such as 'baguette magique'(magic wand) and 'hibou'(owl)and some useful ones too. Overall it is a very good book and I would recommend reading it to any french student who wishes to build up their vocabulary.
A definite must buy!
I will say I personally did not like the way the book is read is read in French, I am getting used to it however as it is a good tool for me to improve my French!
I have noticed the some small phrases or sentences are omitted in this listening version, sometimes it is clear why, others not, however so far no large passage been omitted.
Also, if you are a beginner in French I do not recommend this as the story is read for the most part quickly and you would have difficulty keeping up! I have been studying French for years and I still am at University so it is ok for me but I have found that some parts of this are read out very quickly whereas other parts are read out at a slower or normal pace.
I found it startlingly easy to read and could quite easily have got through the whole book without a dictionary (if you gloss over what you don't know you can still get the gist). However i looked up the words i didn't know so that i could learn them, but still found i was only checking 1-2 words per page, which surprised me.
Overall i would really recommend buying this book. It is a good way of improving your french and getting a 'feel' for the language. I have started to realise when my language just doesn't sound right even though it looks ok.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great way to learn French just be aware written in past tensePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this to practice my French reading again. I currently own the first Harry Potter book in English, French and Chinese, which is an interesting combination of books to... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Coelectichi
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > General
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > eBooks in Foreign Languages > French > Children's eBooks