- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (Xbox 360)
- The wand is the ultimate weapon: Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner: Fight Voldemort's minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth: Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique cover mechanics: Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack.
- Powerful potions: Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and on the run: Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations
- Each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
- New game engine: A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kinect CompatibleAs the saga of Harry Potter looms towards a conclusion at the cinema it's time for video games fans to get the game they've always wished for. Based on the blockbusting movie and the original novel, the first part of the Deathly Hallows finds Harry and his friends fighting for their lives in a much more action-orientated adventure than usual.
As the saga of Harry Potter looms towards a conclusion at the cinema it's time for video games fans to get the game they've always wished for. Based on the blockbusting movie and the original novel, the first part of the Deathly Hallows finds Harry and his friends fighting for their lives in a much more action-orientated adventure than usual.
Take on the Death Eaters in amazing third person action
|Battle with a friend in the exclusive Kinect levels|
|Spells can be used for defence as well as attack|
|He may be a wizard but Harry still needs to take cover|
The time for exploring Hogwarts and solving puzzles is over, as the young wizards battle Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort himself. The game is designed like a third person action title, complete with an intuitive cover system but with a wand as your only weapon.
Not all of the spells are purely for attack though, with Leviosa allowing you to create and destroy cover and Confundo giving you the power to turn enemies into allies for a brief period. There's never been a Harry Potter game like this before, with enough action and intrigue to suit every fan.Key Features
- Action Hero: The most action-packed Harry Potter game ever with intense third person combat, stunning graphics and a huge range of new spells to learn.
- Wizards' Armoury: Use a range of authentic attacking spells from the simple Stupefy to more powerful but difficult to use magic such as Crucio and Expelliarmus.
- Dark Arts: Use non-lethal spells such as Leviosa to move objects, Confundo to bewitch enemies, and Expecto Patronum to rescue allies from Dementors.
- Levelling Up: Gain experience as you fight and you can unlock and upgrade Harry's abilities and magic, with up to six different spells available at any one time.
- Kinecting Fans: A unique co-operative two-player mode for the Xbox 360 version features support for the new Kinect motion control system.
This developer was founded in 2007 by Electronic Arts, after they bought Burnout developer Criterion Games. Also based in Guildford, Bright Light specialises in family games and has worked on the Harry Potter tie-ins as well as original titles such as Create and non-game projects like Flips.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews