on 6 September 2017
What can I say? Just amazing storytelling and characters. My favourite series of all time.
on 6 September 2017
on 1 February 2017
arrived quickly, in good order. Love the book and my partner will enjoy reading her present..
on 28 October 2017
Great series what more can you say. This was a re-read right through the whole series one after the other and then the Cursed Child as well. Excellent!!
on 13 December 2016
Bought as a Xmas present
on 24 February 2017
great quality, neatly packaged and arrived quickly - all for a good price. very happy :)
on 10 October 2016
WOW WOW WOW

I literally read this book in two sittings I was gripped throughout and only the need to sleep made me put it down.

I have seen all the Movies and the book surpasses them by a mile. The way the story is told and how characters and friendships progress is fantastic. It was a genuine pleasure to read.
on 28 September 2016
Great edition of the Harry Potter series in a nice box set which my daughter loves and is now on the second to last book.
on 6 March 2017
We love this book in our house. My children are quite young for Harry Potter (4 and 5) but love listening to a few pages each night whilst taking in the gorgeous illustrations. A great introduction to wizardry and magic.
on 26 November 2017
Great value. Much cheaper than buying separately. Everyone needs to read these books.