Customer reviews

Supreme Harry Hamster 700gm

on 30 December 2013
I had tried various different 'complete diets' although in comparison to Harry Hamster they were very much lacking. My hamster used to leave big piles of his old diet but now eats everything that is put in the bowl. For the money it will last a long time and really is a complete diet!
on 19 April 2014
In my opinion this is the best one around. It's good quality, not dusty and a good price. My two hamsters eat this and are very healthy, as well as that they actually enjoy it, compared to some of the cheaper foods around.
on 29 August 2015
I did find my hamster was in better form when eating this food compared to other supermarket brands that I bought when I realised too late I ran out of Harry hamster food. Unlike some other comments he was still fussy with some of the ingredients and left a bit of it uneaten.
on 10 July 2013
This is the best hamster food and I have not had a hamster that does not love it.

You get everything they need and it smells good and mine loves it. You even get a few peanuts thrown in as well.

The bag is different to the picture but the weight is correct. Highly Recommend.
on 7 January 2015
My hamster really likes this food. I tried some cheaper tesco-brand alternative but it didn't have as many yummy pieces and she barely ate any of it.
on 29 April 2016
Expensive....was hoping to coax an ailing hammy into eating more..... so maybe it was the hamster..... but the size of the chunks could have worried a small puppy !
on 10 January 2016
Arrived early and my hamster seems to like it.

It does seem a bit expensive for the bag, but all good quality hamster food are usually a bit expensive.
on 17 October 2017
hamster seems to love it ,good quality product will buy again .
on 17 May 2016
For some reason the company who makes this has stopped putting monkey nuts in which my hamsters love & im now having to buy sepeately
on 13 April 2017