- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Harnessing MicroStation Version 8 (MicroStation) Paperback – 27 Aug 2002
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
G. V. Krishnan is Director of the Applied Business & Technology Center at the University of Houston (Downtown). He has been teaching basic through advanced AutoCAD courses for than 20 years at one of the nation's largest authorized Autodesk Training Centers. James E. Taylor has over twenty years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry and has developed training and documentation for users of computer-aided engineering programs. He has taught MicroStation to new users in industry and at the college level.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In summary, if you printed out all of the help menus from microstation, that is exactly what this book it. It does not provide any additional information, explanation, or tips. It is just as useless as those help menus are, because they are exactly the same thing. It was a waste of money!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Computer Aided Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Engineering Graphics & Technical Drawing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering