on 30 May 2014
I am a 48 year old male that suffers from adult acne.
Over the years i have tried many pills and potions for this complaint.
I have found Quinoderm to be effective in the treatment of acne but it will stain clothing ect.
So i thought i would give this Harley Street product a try.
I used it daily for 2 weeks spraying it on to a cotton wool pad then wiping it over my face and neck.
After two weeks of use my skin was noticeably clearer and cleaner and it does not stain clothing.
I purchased a second 100ml bottle at the same price as the first,at a cost of £15.99 plus £3.99 post.
Now that i have used nearly all of the second bottle i was going to purchase a third bottle but i noticed that the seller has increased the price to £19.99 plus £3.99 post!
Yes,the treatment does work well but it is overpriced even at £15.99.
Only buy this if you are desperate and/or can afford it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 April 2014
been using this product for a few weeks and so far I am loving it. somehow it takes dirt out even after I've cleaned my face twice.
on 26 February 2014
I bought this for my teenager daughter and she is very pleased with it. Easy to apply with a cotton bud and helps to keep spots away.
on 2 October 2014
Excellent product. Wanted to order more, but appears to no longer be available?
on 10 September 2014
Bought as a gift. Feedback positive. Reduced redness, spots not as noticeable, but early days yet.
on 5 February 2014
I have only been using this for a few days but already I can see a difference and I am really pleased.
on 13 October 2013
Heard about this through a friend and had to try it! Its really good for skin and after having acne & spot break outs it has cleared it up brilliantly! Highly recommend!
on 6 October 2013
I heard about this Harley Street product through friends, I am now a Drama and Musical theatre student at Uni and this stuff is almost a trade secret apparently!
You can't easily get this in the shops so glad when I found it on here.
Has cleared my skin a treat even after a stress breakout of acne, worth paying that bit extra even on a student budget!
I have heard the anti ageing products are amazing and now I know which of the celebs that use it I can see why
I would say give it a go, once you have bought some they sometimes do a special offer later for you.
on 13 October 2013
I am a teenager and have always suffered with my skin! I have tried all the treatments in the stores and cleanse/tone/moisturise. My friend recommended this product and my skin has cleared up so well! It was so worth paying the extra money!
on 6 October 2013
Absolutely brilliant!

I was first introduced to this product after watching Stitch me, Lift me, tuck me on Sky living.
With two of the biggest Harley street skin specialist in the business and after seeing how good all the Celebs look by using the products
I now also swear by them.
For even better results use the Spot Less skin renewal, it's worth paying the bit extra as I find all the cheap off the shelf creams just burn the skin
and after a time don't work.