- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Easier To. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Harley Original Pillow [Personal Care]
|Price:||£35.49 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Harley Original Moulded Pillow
Harley Original Moulded Range
- Individually moulded from cold cast polyurethane, offers added support.
Additional Covers Available Separately
- Original pillow cover -Slip over
- Original - 45x32x13
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great pillow and fantastic
Regarding a couple of negative observations made in other reviews:
* I do remember the pillow smelling a bit like rubber when it was new, I don't recall it causing me problems sleeping on it and now it smells fine.
* I sleep on my side, and put the lip of the pillow between my shoulder and my neck. If you left a gap between your shoulder and the pillow, you would be sleeping with your face on the ledge... but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having the ledge to support your neck?
My chiropractor recommended this pillow,
All I can say is it's brilliant, not hard as I thought it would be, so comfortable.
5 stars Harley
Like the picture and is so uncomfortable only could cope for 2 hours and then struggled with terrible neck pain. Contacted seller who refused a refund so this is useless to me.
Most recent customer reviews