- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Wolfgang Publications (1 Oct. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1929133227
- ISBN-13: 978-1929133222
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.8 x 27.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,118,175 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Harley-Davidson Softail Paperback – 1 Oct 2005
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Learn how to install a 95-inch kit with over 100 horsepower, add a 250 rear tire, lower the bike, and stretch the fuel tank. Included are customizing ideas, start to finish photo sequences of engine, chassis, and paint work, and a list of suppliers for lights, engine hop-up parts, paint, and chrome accessories. The various Softail models are among the most popular bikes ever built in Milwaukee. Make yours faster, sexier, and more personal with this all-color book from Timothy Remus and Wolfgang Publications.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Motorcycles > Repair & Performance
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Automotive > Automobiles
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Automotive > Automotive Technology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering