- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Hardy's Mill Cellars Rose Shiraz 2013 75 cl (Case of 6)
- An unoaked rosé.
- The blend is dominated by Shiraz, but with some other grapes present to add to the red summer fruit flavours.
- It's deliciously crisp and fresh but with some sweetness on the finish.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For over 150 years, Hardy's has encouraged their winemakers to use their expertise and intuition to explore new ways to capture life, flavour, structure and balance in wines worthy of the Hardy's mark. They venture into new regions and rediscover old favourites. Seek out new varieties, foster creativity in blending and pioneer styles that are as distinctive and enjoyable as they are true to their heritage. And in doing so pursue wines with character and complexity, varietal personality and regional identity.