- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Fire Starter Publishing (26 Mar. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974998605
- ISBN-13: 978-0974998602
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 764,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hardwiring Excellence: Purpose, Worthwhile Work, Making a Difference Paperback – 26 Mar 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For many who work in health care today, overwhelming business pressures and perceived barriers to change have nearly extinguished the flame of their passion to help others. In this book, Quint Studer sparks a trend toward purpose, worthwhile work, and making a difference in the health care profession. He shares his personal story and teaches the reader how to apply specific prescriptive tools and practices to create and sustain a world-class organisation. "Hardwiring Excellence" is a huge success, changing the way countless physicians and their teams operate.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Hardwiring Excellence is complete with actionable instructions that are clear to understand. Soon after finishing this book, I ordered Results That Last.