- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Hardcastle Black Lockable Anti Theft Car Roof Bars - 120cm
- Hardcastle Black Locking Car Roof Bars - Available in Choice of 3 Lengths Ideal for Most Vehicles
- Designed for Cars that Already have Raised Side Rails Fitted - These Fit onto Side Rails and Go Across the Car's Roof - See Photo Guide
- Strong, Steel Construction. Supplied with 2 Keys. Easy to Install & Remove
- Not Suitable For Vehicles with Solid Raised Rails. There must be a Sufficient Gap For These to Fit Around your Exisiting Rails
- Available in 3 Lengths - 120cm, 130cm, 135cm - Measure Distance Between Rails & Allow 16cm Extra as Clamps Do Not Go Right to End of Bars
Roof Rack Guide
Check out our guide that will provide you with all the information you need to make the right buying decision and increase your vehicle's load capacity. Learn more
Includes 2 Bars
Universal - but only suitable for vehicles with roof rails fitted as standard, these must have a gap underneath
Lockable - includes 2 security keys
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some reviews have mentioned the lock not engaging properly. I did find this initially, but found the clamp rubbers to be distorted
due to the way I fitted them to the bar, meaning the plastic clamp wouldn't close all the way down, and the lock couldn't engage.
For reference I have a Suzuki Jimny and carry a 22kg Kayak on top without any problems
They look like they'll do the job although the plastic clamps don't inspire confidence and if the bars were repeatedly being taken on and off the car I don't think it would last but for £20 they're not too bad at all.
I plan to modify mine further to enable them to properly fit my roof rails as it's not worth the cost of returning them in getting a refund.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are total rubbish don't waste your money, when you go to send them back you have to pay the return postage. The on line customer service from the selling company is very poor. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nigel Webb
Worked well on a 2014 Nissan qashqai ,bit tight but fitted.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this roof rack to ship some fence panels a few miles. It's a great piece of kit. Arrived quickly and was easy to fix to the roof rails on my X3. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Paul
Cheap but you get what you pay for. lasted the summer then bent out of shape and rusted. So binned them.Published 9 months ago by Simon Harris