Other Sellers on Amazon
Hard Candy Convertible Case for Apple iPad Mini - Black
|Price:||£5.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers also shopped for
Candy Convertible - iPad Mini - Black
1 x Candy Convertible iPad Mini
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The quality is nothing at all like the original Apple iPad case that several reviewers here state. In concept, yes, slide the iPad into the bezel holder and tuck the flap under the iPad. Except the iPad2 would fall out, because THIS IS NOT DESIGNED FOR THE IPAD2! I'm not sure what it was designed for, but not an iPad2 (or 3). Not even iPad 1. Returning post haste. (Seller was Noram International, must think we're idiots.) Don't waste your time or money.
So- overall- I'm keeping this case, yes, but its not a perfect fit like the original iPad case by Apple was. Just be forewarned.
ADDENDUM: After 5 months, the seam is now completely loose and unsightly (see accompanying photo). What's worse, the case now prevents the headphone jack from staying fully plugged in. It's reached the point where my wife no longer uses the case, and I am shopping for a different model.
Why I hated this product in no particular order...
1. The holes for the speaker don't line up so I cut it away.
2. It stretched out within a few weeks so the iPad would slightly slip out and the buttons would get misaligned. I actually added velcro to keep it in place.
3. The last straw was the material pulled away in the middle/binding so that you can see the cardboard or whatever the material is on the inside. It's just shoddy construction.
I ordered the STM Bags Skinny 3 cover which I received yesterday. Hope I have better luck with that product :o)
I have ordered many things from Amazon from at least 1999 and have not had any problems with my purchases. I know this Hard Candy Case failing is no fault of Amazon.
At first glance, I really liked the look and feel of it, but with regular use (daily for about an hour or two), the stitching that lines the middle interior flap is totally coming apart. It seems like the outer portion of the case is well-made, but the interior (particularly the flap that wraps around the iPad inside, and the seam it's attached to) is very weak and low-quality. The stitching has come apart and now I can actually feel the glue inside when holding the case.
The interior flap is *very* flimsy and after a couple of weeks, it was already getting loose and stopped holding my iPad entirely. Now, I have to be really careful using it with the flap angled down, as the iPad can slide out completely without me doing anything. Something really simple like a piece of velcro (or a stronger flap) would have easily solved the problem.
I'm really disappointed because design-wise and feel-wise, this was the closest case to the original Apple-made iPad cover (1st gen) that I could find. But after a few months of use, it's really sketchy and I'm in the process of buying a new case to replace it.
- Nice design
- Close in style to original "official" 1st-gen iPad case
- Originally fit both the iPad 2 & iPad 3rd-gen (I've used both with it) quite snugly
- Solid front cover
- Adds a lot of weight to iPad 3
- On initial receipt, it had a very strong chemical smell (faded out after a couple of weeks)
- Interior flap is a piece of crap - iPad eventually will fall out if you're not careful
- Stitching on interior middle seam comes apart with normal use
- As interior flap loosens, the iPad starts sliding around inside and your jacks/ports no longer line up to the cutouts
- Overpriced for quality - lots of other cases out there that hold up better and cost less than half as much
- No sleep/wake feature