Customer reviews

on 4 April 2011
I bought this for my iPad. It is really tough material- in fact it is so rigid, it was very hard to actually get the case onto my ipad. So from a protection standpoint, I think it would have done the job well. What caused me to send it back was that once on it didn't fit really well. The long side wrap-around edges didn't lie flat against the ipad screen- they pulled away- in other words it wasn't quite wide enough across the back. I was very disappointed- it was just a mm or two away from perfection.
on 3 June 2011
I already had a hard zip case for the iPad but wanted something to protect it from general use. It fits well and still goes into my zip case and waterproof Aquapac with the protector fitted. The only real niggle is the fact I had to trim away a bit around the dock connector so the camera kit would fit without removing the case. I'm pretty pleased with it though, iPads aren't cheap and it prevents scratches and bumps.

Aquapac Waterproof Case for Apple Ipad
on 12 September 2012
This case for the money is perfect. It protects the whole iPad effectively. My only criticism would be it is a tiny bit larger than it needs to be. I think this is so you can put it on though. Would definitely buy another if I needed a new case.
on 10 January 2013
My daughter was thrilled with this case and I was thrilled with the price! Only down side was it was very difficult to get on but once it is it looks very smart. Very good value for money.