- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Happypet CAT005-2 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post ceiling high 2,30 to 2,60 tall Beige
- Floor plate about 68 x 48cm
- Cavern about 45 x 40cm
- Sisal columns about 8cm Ø
- Suitable for all cat breeds
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No matter on which level your cat is at, she has everything under control. This exclusive cat scratching post is a gem for any cat lover who appreciates quality and workmanship. The heavy design provides a secure hold in your home. Their natural scratching habit can be fully pursued by your kitty here and no matter what age your pet is, they will definitely get their fun.
- Covered with soft high quality plush
- Sisal columns are wrapped with resistant natural sisal, for continuous gameplay and optimal care of the claws
- Many options for relaxing, hiding and playing
- Size of floor plate: about 68 x 48 cm
- Cavern: about 45 x 40 cm
- Sisal columns: about 8 cm Ø
- Adjustable height: about 230-260 cm
- Weight: about 29 kg
Textile Raw Material:
- 100% Polyester
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd not hesitate to recommend this to owners of domestic short hair cats as well as those of larger breeds like my serengeti. The larger gaps between the levels make this ideal for serengeti's who have a longer body length and allows them to have a stretch to scratch as well as a large elevated platform to meet the behaviour trait of lounging high up.
I can't emphasis how pleased I am with this product and how much my kitten, Lister, loves his new tree.
It has served well but I would have hoped to have a bit more out of it. It would do smaller cats no problem.
Very stable, providing you put it together nice and tight and make good use of the ceiling wedge to hold it in place. Both cats can jump around chasing each other on it and it doesn't wobble much at all. I've never been worried about it toppling.
The sisal scratch posts are lasting really well. One or two wore out and the top few circles of string got yanked off, but i just swapped them around with the other, less worn posts and left the strings dangling as a toy :)
The cats love it, they have scratched/played/slept on it every day since i bought it.
It is now on the balcony as summer is coming, and even seems to be pretty weather proof.
Delivery was about 3 days faster than stated.
The furry posts are much less durable than the sisal ones and my cats did pull some bits of the cover off, but it was minimal amounts and this is to be expected, seeing that they have claws and all.
Just be aware that this is really big, so just make sure you have a good amount of space for it!
I definitely recommend this tree. When it does wear out, I expect I'll buy another HappyPet one in it's place.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shocking instructions. Took me hours to build and I'm very good at DIY. Quality is a shambles.Published 11 months ago by Dawn
Best buy ever the cats live on this tree they play on it and sleep on itPublished 11 months ago by jeffrey carter
Best purchase for our cats yet - bolts against ceiling for extra sturdiness. Large size, multiple levels, good materials.Published 15 months ago by Sancho Harker
My cats love this. They play on it all the time. However the fabric near the parts where there is scratching material will come off when they scratch near it. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Dani Ridgway
Very good cat climber. My cat still enjoys climbing up and down, even though he doesn't look the most graceful when he's clambering back down. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Ross Colquhoun
My cats absolutely love thsi item. I had problems with one of the pieces but afater writing to the supplier got a replacement part by return of post. Read morePublished 19 months ago by whirlingninja