- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Banana-Leaf Kratzbaum BL2-2 - ENU
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Cat scratching post banana-leaf 2-2 MINI TOWER
Our smallest scratching post of the banana leaf series
The new highlight in our banana leaf pet series is this little cat tree. Like all the products manufactured in this series of cat scratching trees, all were made with tedious manual work. The large, thick floor plate provides a firm support. The sisal posts are wrapped with natural sisal and are extremely scratch resistant.
- Small MINI TOWER scratching post in a very stable version.
- Made of banana leaves, woven in elaborate handmade.
- Despite the small dimensions, there a many ways for playing and scratching.
- Ongoing fun for your cats with an elegant design.
- The elegant design can be combined with almost all the furnishings.
- The top and bottom of the boards are covered with plush.
- Each item is unique handmade, so there may be differences with the dimensions!
- Cat scratching post is made of chipboard with plush and sisal reference
- Sisal stems made of cardboard tube with plastic fittings
- Total: about 100 x 62 x 56 cm
- Circumference of floor plate: about 56 cm
- Height of floor plate: about 3 cm
- Circumference cavern: about 39 cm, Height about 36 cm
- Circumference of sisal posts: about 9 cm
- Weight: about 11 kg
- 100% Polyester
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The woven (banana leaf) basket/cavern is a lot bigger than I'd expected which means that there's loads of room for a small to medium sized cat to curl up in there with a smallish cushion. The support columns (hollow) are scratching posts and the lower one on ours gets a lot of use. The base plate also has a scratching 'mat' built into it. I'm not quite sure what the central, plush covered shelf is meant for. It's too small for a cat (particularly a large one) to stretch out on, or sleep on, and it's not very practical as a means of climbing into the basket either because of its placement.
When we first assembled the tree we realized that it wobbled a lot. The base is large enough and heavy enough to prevent it toppling over but we thought the wobble might deter our cat from using it. The basket is quite heavy and the single `stem' design is probably not ideal. I tried moving the parts around to find out if the tree could be made more stable. The basket sits nicely on the short column, would make a good pedestal bed with scratch 'mat' and this combination doesn't wobble. It isn't possible to mount the basket directly onto the tall column because the fittings aren't designed for this. We thought about sending the tree back and asking for a refund but our cat took a liking to it so we decided to keep it and try to make it more stable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received item today, open box, the pod didn't look in new condition but not too bad. i have ordered many cat trees and was really surprised that it came with no instructions. Read morePublished on 23 Dec. 2013 by Miss K J Birks
She is fussy and likes the scratching post and sleeps on the base - However she has slept in the bed a couple of times.. Read morePublished on 27 Oct. 2013 by Ms A Hurcombe