- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Happy Kombucha microbiologically Verified Live Milk kefir Grains to Make Milk kefir Drink
|Price:||(£7.95 / Item) + £3.50 delivery|
|You Save:||£2.04 (20%)|
- The best selling kefir in the UK grown by Happykombucha. Please note Happykombucha grains are only available from happykombucha, we do not allow other Amazon sellers to sell our product. Sadly we cannot help with problems or issues with grains purchased from our sellers.
- Happy Kombucha's healthy starter grains are only grown by Happykombucha in non-homogenized, unpasturised organic certified (soil association) grass fed whole milk certified GMO free and only ever packed just before shipping to minimize stress to the grains.
- Includes full paper Happykombucha instructions, ongoing help and advice, and FREE ACCESS to HappyKombucha's online materials, including Info, How-Tos, Video's FAQs, Recipes, APP for iphone users and Blog and more
- Please note, these are real live natural kefir grains are Micro-biologically tested for safety and quality! and are grown in our 5 star hygiene rated premises. These are not the limited use powdered cultures. Our grains are alive and will grow and reproduce indefinitely if properly cared for (please see the huge amount of feedback). No repurchase necessary.
- We provide you with 1 Measured teaspoon/ approx 10grams of fresh milk kefir grains (enough to ferment one metric cup/250 ml of milk in 24hours-48 hours depending on temperature) This is exact amount you need to begin: not so few that you can't meet your daily needs, nor so many that, after the first week, as the grains reproduce, you're swamped with more grains than you know what to do with! As these grains will grow very quickly and are very active.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
As with any medicine, vitamin, or herbal products you should consult a medical professional before using. Other care Measures: Always: Keep supplements and medicines out of the reach of children Store in cool dry place You should not exceed the mentioned dosage REMEMBER these are dietary supplement and is not meant to replace prescribed medicine that was given to you by your doctor or health advisor Please Note: This product is intended solely as a food supplement to enhance general health, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nothing listed here should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance on specific health problems.
organic milk, live kefir cultures
Kefir is a living culture, a complex symbiosis of more than 30 microflora that form grains or cauliflower-like structures (sometimes called plants) in the milk. As the culture ferments the milk these structures grow, creating new grains in the process. Real kefir from live culture is an endlessly self-propagating process. You will receive a sachet containing one measured teaspoon of grains in nutrient liquid. This liquid is provided to keep the grains alive and healthy on their journey to you. Once received all Live kefir grains require settling as they adjust to there new environment (they are very temperature sensitive) this takes between 3-5 brews. Once settled they will make yummy kefir everyday. The grains grow VERY quickly so although it may not seem like you get much the grains pack a powerful punch and having too many grains when you start brewing is not helpful. You will receive access to our online resources including instructions, videos and our blog with helpful hints and tips and full email support. We do not just send you the grains and leave you to get on with it, we are here to help you begin your brewing journey.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
of my friends and family who now all take it,
Really strong probiotics and loads more, I use semi skimmed goats milk, but you can use others.
No more stomach bloating and not being able to eat this that and the other and not being able to eat after 4pm in the afternoon or i would
bloat and just thow up a few hours later, going the loo regular.
Does not cure heart burn but its the best life saver anyone could have if you suffer as I did it has so many good effects to many to list
would urge anyone with digestive pobs. IBS etc. to read up on it. It has transformed my life.
The instructions on the company website are clear and concise. For me definitely a winner.
Update 12/09/18 My grains have now doubled in amount!
Apart from that, the kefir arrived in good time and the online videos and information on their web site made it easy to produce kefir from the grains.
After about 2 weeks of using these grains, they've grown quite a bit and I'm now able to make a pint of kefir every 24 hours.
The delivery was very fast - couldn't have been more than a day or two once dispatched.
Am happy to say it definitely works for me.
Top international reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.