Happy Kombucha Large Kombucha Scoby
- All of our Scoby's are grown 100% organically. They are not dehydrated and are packed on the day of your order to ensure they are the fresh and healthy.
- Every Happy Kombucha Scoby is grown in its own 2 litre glass jar until it is thick, creamy and ready to be harvested. They are then removed and taken to a "waiting jar" or Scoby hotel awaiting your order. Your scoby is picked, sealed and packed on the same day it is posted out to you. A happy Kombucha Scoby has not sat sealed in plastic before you get it. WE SEAL, PACK AND POST ON THE SAME DAY. This ensures that you recieve a fit, happy healthy scoby ready to brew.
- Described as a 'miracle cure-all' by herbalists and health representatives across the world, Kombucha tea is without a doubt a medicinal masterpiece that is renowned for its highly beneficial properties. Believed to offer beneficial levels of health and vitality to those ingesting it, it has been a very popular drink that has been consumed for many generations.
- ALL HAPPY KOMBUCHA SCOBIES ARE SENT WITH KOMBUCHA STARTER LIQUID IN THE BAG.
- Fully tracked delivery, full instructions and support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This scoby will enable you to powerfully brew up to 2 ltrs of Kombucha in no time at all. All of our Scobies are grown using only organic ingredients, and are hand grown and healthy. It also includes a full guide to brewing Kombucha.Strong starter tea liquid is supplied in the bag and your scoby includes full Web support to help you brew. Please note the product picture is for illustration purposes only with regards to the shape of the scoby. As scobies grow naturally we cannot guarantee the exact shape of the scoby, whilst the vast majority of scobies are round they can be square, rectangular, hexagonal and wedged. The shape of the mother scoby bears no relation to the power or quality of the scoby or how it brews. If you would prefer a round scoby then please do let us know and we will ensure it is round.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In 2010 I got myself a new culture on ebay; it was a sad little thing, but I tried to nurse it back to health. It did improve, but it was never a patch on my first one. After two years I moved again and brewing ceased.
Now in a new home with a recently renovated kitchen I decided to brew again. I am so glad I chose Happy Kombucha this time. The culture I was sent was a beauty and it is making wonderful kombucha tea. I've used black, green and white teas and all are equally good (white is my favourite). I also like to throw in a Whittards flavoured tea bag to some batches (kept separate from the main one) - strawberry, mango or passion fruit are beautiful. The new cultures are healthy and strong - if you can't brew good kombucha tea with this, you are doing something wrong.
When this arrived I went through the same process, with two batches on the go one day behind the other. The thick, healthy, happy scoby came flooded with loads of juice which made my first ever batch of absolutely delicious kombucha! So 2 litres disappeared within 24 hours so got to get another one as the original is being used in a new batch already.
Scobys are not created equal and this big bad boy is just perfect. I have just ordered another one so I can get another batch on the go. Sure I could do the continuous method but I'd really just rather have a fresh batch each time. So happy with this company and their fabulous scobies.
After having the worst experience ever with a rival company's skinny dehydrated pos, this is the best.
It came in a sealed plastic bag with some starter liquid and very clear instructions which recommended sticking to 2L only for the first couple of brews, to give the SCOBY time to grow, and not make too many demands on it by giving it excessive quantities of tea to ferment.
I tasted the brew daily and within 4 days or so I could tell it was working. I love drinking this stuff. I'm impatient to brew more and thought about putting two SCOBY in the jar to allow me to brew a higher quantity sooner, but am sticking with the one for now and, alongside this, and trying water kefir from the same supplier.
Another point to note: the customer service is great. They have been very helpful in responding to my newbie queries and helping me to understand why my first one had gone mouldy.
The scoby arrived quite promptly! It was bigger than I expected, had to squeeze in to a 2ltr jar (I'm not complaining at all! It's great) it was healthy and thick! It came with pretty comprehensive instructions! I didn't need to contact the customer service, though I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help! By the second brew it's already happy and making a baby! Thank you a Happy Kombucha! You've done well!