- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 503 KB
- Print Length: 123 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Highwind Publishing; 4 edition (18 Jan. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ARGTQPM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,223,718 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Happy Every Day! (Start With A Smile Book 1) Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am familiar with the concept of mindfulness, but Shannon Jane describes it in such a way that a person can not only understand it better but also apply it to their daily lives. Despite the fact that I have read many so called 'self help' books, I had many 'aha' moments while reading this one, and found that the explanations about our misguided beliefs about how much control we think we have on situations were particularly enlightening.
In additon to guiding us on our journey to happiness with the various tips that she highlights by 'opening our eyes' to numerous truths that we may not have made the connection with on our own, the author also provides many practical exercises that we can apply in order to put her suggestions into action.
My favorite 'light bulb moment' came from the following quote from the book... "happiness has no meaning if you have no sadness and unhappiness to compare it with" ...it sums up what I got from this book....don't dwell on the sad, use it to find the happy! An excellent read that will help you if you're willing to let it!
- George Best Selling Author of How To Get A Job In 30 Days Or Less - Discover Insider Hiring Secrets On Applying & Interviewing For Any Job And Job Getting Tips & Strategies To Find The Job You Desire