- Paperback: 271 pages
- Publisher: Robinson (26 Jun. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184529825X
- ISBN-13: 978-1845298258
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 283 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 713 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Happiness Trap (Based on ACT: A revolutionary mindfulness-based programme for overcoming stress, anxiety and depression) Paperback – 26 Jun 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A practical antidote to the self-help industry's unhelpful obsession with trying to change yourself. (Sainbury's Magazine)
A ground breaking book that offers new techniques using mindfulness skills to enable you to experience and full and happy life and to overcome depression and anxiety.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews