- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: Only for domestic use
Hape HAP-E0301 Early Melodies Rythmm Set
|Price:||£8.88 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.11 (1%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Two simple percussion instruments to shake, tap and slide
- Clapper and guiro, crafted for tiny hands to grasp
- Help develop a sense of rhythm
- Made with a commitment to sustainability, compliant with international safety and quality standards
- Suitable for children from 12 months.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
HAP-E0301 Two simple instruments that your little ones can tap, shake and slide. Easy for tiny hands to grasp. A clapper and guiro, these percussion instruments contain safe plastic beads inside to make a gentle sound. Help develop a sense of rhythm.
1 x Clatter
1 x Guiro
1 x Stick
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
On the positive side, both instruments are crafted beautifully. There are no sharp edges, and the paint looks lovely and durable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very small does not sounds very well, however looks nice and safePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
these musical instruments make a lovely sound. my daughter loves playing with them!Published 2 months ago by jo
These should be described as mini size they are very small even for a toddler. The box is very misleadingly sized they take up less than half the volume and too late to return now. Read morePublished 5 months ago by AC
I have a 11 month old daughter the little wooden instruments are great for her coronation and soon as I get them out for her to play with she just smiles great little toysPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer