Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 August 2016
I bought this for my 4 year old. It is a good book in theory, but is obviously aimed at younger children.
He does like reading it with me, but unfortunately jokes about hitting more after reading it!
on 1 May 2017
A great teaching resource that gets children thinking about their behaviour. A great discussion piece KS1.
on 21 June 2017
very good condition ! this is my sons new favourite book that we read before bed every night!
on 5 May 2016
Bought this for Grandson who was having trouble at school, think schools could use her books to reinforce Good Behaviour.
on 15 February 2015
Great book; a little Americanised for us Brits, but we bought it to teach our young son to stop hitting himself and it did the trick, and is in fact one of his favourite reads even some 2 years on.
on 21 April 2017
Great for the early years and for using in groups
on 21 July 2015
Bought this after nursery began using it with my little one while he's having a 'smacking and kicking' phase. Great simple concept he engages with. Nice advice in the back of the book. Really helped!
on 13 July 2016
Good little book...I use it in the Spanish nursery I work in and all children understand it.
on 25 March 2016
Fast delivery. Ideal hard cover book to teach kids about appropriate behaviour in a positive manner
on 5 May 2015
this has worked great for my 2.5yr old. As soon as she gets worked up we go through different things we can do with her hands and it completely distracts her.