- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (1 Oct. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071736409
- ISBN-13: 978-0071736404
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3.6 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,641,272 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #486 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Warehousing
- #613 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > Microsoft
- #1695 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- See Complete Table of Contents
Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, Second Edition Paperback – 1 Oct 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Ashwani Nanda, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSE, is a business intelligence developer with Avis-Europe where he focuses on data warehouse and CRM systems development projects, and business intelligence reporting solutions. He is the author of Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
"Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services" has already played a prominent role in preparing me for the exam. I highly recommend it to other users who have some experience with Microsoft SQL Server and the Microsoft BI stack.
However, I do not recommend it to those without basic database skills. For those of you who do not know how to download a database from CodePlex and attach (or load) it in Management Studio, this book may not be the best starting place.Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, Second Edition
It is even better that his 2005 SSIS book which I purchased.
I would recommend it to those looking to learn more about SSIS.
As far as attaching the Database that was not an issue for me and it should not be an issue for someone with very basic Admin skills or someone that can follow simple instructions.
If you buy this book I would expect that you will not be disappointed.
After lot of arguments going around on my review, felt bad and now I am rating for it's content
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Warehousing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft