on 6 October 2014
These days you can't take a decent cue anywhere without someone looking to "lift it" so I decided on what I deem a cheap and cheerful hand-spliced option. Having read reviews and looked what was on offer I thought the Chinese option might just fit the bill, after all they make nearly everything these days. This cheapest option looked to give a respectable saving without the case, so why not?
The cue arrived on promptly, the cue is well balanced, the cue is pretty straight - not a bad start. The cue has a lousy tip option (to be expected) the collar and pin join is a bit suspect but the killer is - the cue butt doesn't match the shaft, in fact it's horrendous how far the mismatch is especially on the inlays. I can only assume there is another cue out there like it but to be honest I'm not that chuffed with it.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 September 2015
The end of the que near the tip is warped, this is not what I would expect of any new snooker que. I wouldb also expect a cap when the que is used for playing pool.
The wood quality is good but the warped end is poor
on 29 May 2018
Lovely cue.
Unfortunately it does not make me a better player.
Can’t blame the cue for that.
on 25 October 2015
the cue has a very good feel to it and ive played three games and won them all very pleased with the quality
on 24 February 2018
Thank you very much I received my pool cue today after over a month and loads and email to say I haven't had it
on 8 August 2016
Ordered this for my dad. Some damage when transported, but was exchanged with no problems and resolved quickly. Very happy with replacement, a beautiful piece.
on 1 March 2017
Loved it
on 5 November 2016
Nice cue well made nice and sturdy good extension
on 10 June 2015
not quite what I'd imagined but nothing wrong with the cue or the seller
on 16 November 2014
Beautiful cue , great balance. A real winner.
One person found this helpful