Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine (Oxford Medical Handbooks) Paperback – 13 Mar 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...a practical, well-written, pocket-sized handbook for practitioners or medical students of tropical medicien working in an area of limited resources...based on current WHO guidelines...[it] will be useful for practitioners in isolated settings. (Winnie Ooi, MD, Harvard Med School)
...this is a gem of a handbook. (Mad Mag)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am completely satisfied with the book. It arrived as soon as scheduled in perfect confitions. The price is pretty goodPublished 22 months ago by silvinitamo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology