- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Oxford Handbook of the Trinity (Oxford Handbooks in Religion and Theology) Paperback – 3 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Oxford Handbook of the Trinity serves as an exemplary resource for specialists and nonspecialists alike. The considerable breadth of the volume is a major strength in this respect. (David Luy, Trinity Journal)
a valuable reference work, providing a trustworthy guide to central topics in trinitarian theology (Amy Plantinga Pauw, Scottish Journal of Theology)
About the Author
Gilles Emery, O.P, is Professor of Dogmatic Theology at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. He is a member of the International Theological Commission, and he is most recently the author of Trinity, Church, and the Human Person; The Trinitarian Theology of Saint Thomas Aquinas; and The Trinity: An Introduction to Catholic Doctrine on the Triune God. Matthew Levering is the first Perry Family Foundation Professor of Theology at Mundelein Seminary of the University of Saint Mary of the Lake. He has published numerous books, including most recently Biblical Natural Law; The Betrayal of Charity; and Predestination. He is co-editor of the English edition of the quarterly journal Nova et Vetera.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Course in Miracles