A Handbook for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Hardcover – 30 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The major strength of [this book] is the unique way the authors weave real case studies and pedagogical considerations into almost every chapter. As a result, readers of this volume are able to find helpful tools to enhance every aspect of their teaching and learning praxis."―Teaching Theology & Religion
About the Author
Heather Fry is Head of Centre and Reader in Higher and Professional Education, Center for Educational Development, Imperial College London, UK
Steve Ketteridge is Director of Educational and Staff Development, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
Stephanie Marshall is Director of Programme Development at the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Throughout you are reminded that you are also a learner in the senario and also that learning occurs in numerous ways.
Chapters on supporting learning from expereince and on using information technology remind us of the new agenda in education and also within our own professions and make us think about how we can adapt our teaching for the modern world.
Overall this is a very thought provoking book which is easy to both read as a learning tool or dip into as a reference book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies