- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (27 Sept. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199245762
- ISBN-13: 978-0199245765
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 4.6 x 17 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,443,653 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Oxford Handbook of Systematic Theology (Oxford Handbooks in Religion and Theology) Hardcover – 27 Sep 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
a magnificent contribution to contemporary theological discussions, presenting a sophisticated and creative explication of what today's sytematicians are doing within the church. (Timothy J. Yoder, Journal of SJT)
...admirably reflects the richness, breadth, and family coherence of the field of systematic theology today. (Susannah Ticciati, Journal of Theological Studies)
About the Author
John Webster is Professor of Systematic Theology at the University of Aberdeen. Kathryn Tanner is Dorothy Grant Maclear Professor of Theology at the University of Chicago Divinity School. Iain Torrance is President and Professor of Patristics at Princeton Theological Seminary.