A Handbook of Sustainable Building Design and Engineering: An Integrated Approach to Energy, Health and Operational Performance (BEST Buildings Energy and Solar Technology) Hardcover – 30 Jan 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'What a whopper! ... A great treat for all involved in the field.' Alexandros N. Tombazis, architect specializing in low energy and bioclimatic design 'This book offers great practical insights into the latest thinking in delivering sustainable buildings, backed up with superb research and entertaining evidence. A great myth-buster.' Dr Judit Kimpian, Head of Advanced Modelling Group and Sustainability, AEDAS and the major driving force behind the CarbonBuzz Platform 'What a whopper! Over 400 pages packed with useful and comprehensive information. One wonders if one could ever wish for more. A great treat for all involved in the field.' Alexandros N. Tombazis, architect specializing in low energy and bioclimatic design 'This work will be very useful to all who are involved in the ongoing effort to move toward zero carbon and energy-efficient buildings that effectively serve societal needs.' E. Erickson, Choice, August 2009. 'In the context of new awareness, the book with knowledge of many experts is valuable' Built Environment
About the Author
Dejan Mumovic is a Lecturer in Environmental Design and Engineering at the Bartlett, University College London (UCL), a member of the Complex Built Environment Systems (CBES) research group, and cofounder of IBPSA-England and CIBSE School Design Group. Mat Santamouris is an Associate Professor of Energy Physics at University of Athens and Visiting Professor to the School of Architecture, Low Energy Unit at University of North London, UK. Contributing authors include some of the world�s leading authorities across the field of built environment from the UK, USA, Belgium, Greece, Slovenia, Germany, Serbia, Italy, Denmark and Finland.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management