- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: RCPsych Publications (1 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904671349
- ISBN-13: 978-1904671343
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.8 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,274,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Handbook for Psychiatric Trainees Paperback – 1 Jun 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
About the editors: Dinesh Bhugra is President of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (2008-11) and is also a past Dean of the College (2003-08); Professor of Mental Health and Cultural Diversity at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London; and an Honorary Consultant at the South London and Maudsley Foundation NHS Trust. He has written extensively on cultural factors and mental illness, psychosexual medicine and spirituality. Oliver Howes has recently navigated specialist training and emerged relatively unscathed as Senior Clinical Lecturer in Neuroimaging at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London and Honorary Consultant at the South London and Maudsley Foundation NHS Trust. He also teaches on the undergraduate and postgraduate psychiatry courses at the Maudsley and is a trainee mentor.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry