The Oxford Handbook of Kierkegaard (Oxford Handbooks in Religion and Theology) Hardcover – 31 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The volume is impressive both for its range and the quality of its contributions. (Thomas P. Miles, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews)
a remarkably fleshed out and well-fed corpus of scholarly research. Each essay in this treasury is a gem in its own right. They provide superbly accessible and invigorating overviews of an otherwise complex network of topics, providing invaluable references and suggestions for further reading. (Simon D. Podmore, The Expository Times)
Highly recommended. (P.K. Moser, CHOICE)
About the Author
John J. Lippitt is Professor of Ethics and Philosophy of Religion, University of Hertfordshire. George G. Pattison is Lady Margaret Professor of Divinity, University of Oxford.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Philosophers